2026年9月10日 星期四

向日葵花園

向日葵花園 (1997年)

 等過整個冬天 等過漫長黑夜
已褪色的信箋 泛黃的照片
一切都看似好遙遠

而那些誓言 仍在耳邊不斷地盤旋
在清晨 或在深夜

等過整個春天 等過飛花似雪
該抵達的思念 蹉跎多少年
轉眼卻發現已深陷

多不想察覺 我們身邊 的那些轉變
時間將一切書寫
寫成詩篇

仍為你留下那一整園向日葵
仍為你留下一整個夏日的思念
仍記得那年向陽的笑顏
迎風的向日葵
提醒你我們
曾經相約



Summer in Bloom 〈向日葵花園〉English Version

[Opening: Tiny Woodland Choir]

La la la, the fern leaves stir
Oo, oo, a wingbeat's heard
蕨葉輕輕擾動,聽見翅膀的聲音

Mm, mm, the bluebells nod
Ah, ah, the waking wood
風鈴草點點頭,森林正在甦醒

Little birds: Is the morning near?
Softly, softly, dawn is here
小鳥:晨光要來了嗎?黎明輕輕地到來了

Little blooms: Shall we lift our faces?
Sunlight finds our secret places
小花朵:我們可以抬起臉嗎?陽光會找到我們躲藏的地方。

Through all winter I wait
Through every endless rain
Old letters fade away
The song that we made
There's nothing gonna be the same
等過整個冬天,走過無止境的雨天
已褪色的信箋,一起寫的歌,
一切都和從前都不一樣了

In my dreams, we used to share the same destiny.
In my dreams, your song is still calling me in the wind.
在我的夢裡,我們有共同的命運
在我的夢裡,你的歌在風裡呼喚我

[Woodland Interlude森林合唱]

La la la, the branches sway
Oo, oo, the birds begin the day
枝椏隨風搖曳,鳥兒開始新的一天

Mm, mm, the petals turn
Ah, ah, the morning candles burn
花瓣旋舞著,晨光像燭火般盞盞亮起

That summer in bloom
Sings in my heart
Again and again
In sunlight
Or in moonlight
那場夏日繁花,在我心中唱過一遍又一遍
在陽光和日光之中迴旋

Through all summer you chased
Beyond each river's end
You kept your faith as new
Kept the love as true
As solitude was passing through
追尋過整個夏季,越過每一條河的盡頭
你守著初心不變,守著愛真實如以往,
即使孤單著穿梭在生命裡

I don't want to see
How we have changed
All that's gone between
Time will write it all for us
Into a poem
我不想看見我們之間的轉變
時間將一切書寫成詩篇

In my dreams, we used to share the same destiny.
In my dreams, your song is still calling me in the wind.
在我的夢裡,我們有共同的命運
在我的夢裡,你的歌在風裡呼喚我

Bring your notes, your pace
Come and take my hand
We will walk across the years
帶著你的音符、你的速度
握住我的手,我們會走過歲月

Keep calling my name
I will be there
呼喚我的名字,我會為你而來

[Choir合唱]
We will walk through leaf and flower
We will greet the waking hour
我們會穿過樹葉和繁花,一起迎接甦醒的那一刻

In my dreams, we used to share the same destiny.
In my dreams, your song is still calling me in the wind.
在我的夢裡,我們有共同的命運
在我的夢裡,你的歌在風裡呼喚我

I will be there!
我會為你而來

We will walk across the years!
我們會一起走過歲月

Keep calling my name!
呼喚我

I will be there!
我會為你而來

La la la, the forest sings
Ah, ah, the day takes wing
森林正在歌唱,新的一天展開翅膀

I will be there.
我會為你而來

Oo, oo, the wood is waking.
森林醒了

Ah, ah, the day is ours.
這一天,是屬於我們的


1997年<向日葵花園>的開始很簡單。
一把吉他,一個少女,一個坐在她對面的少年。

「這是?」少年翻開樂譜,指著問。

「新歌,唱給你聽。」她笑著。

是啊。
新歌,寫給你的。

從一句歌詞:「開始相信時間能顛覆一切」到「時間將一切書寫,寫成詩篇」,寫了近三十年。

「少年去哪了?」那個在花田裡唱著歌,在雨裡唱著歌的小雲奈拉抬頭問我。

「不知道,但我剛剛邊驗收完邊境的房子,邊想著妳那場飛花似雪。然後,我想妳了。」

我想妳。
在新馬邊境的接送車上,我想告訴妳,我們後來到了哪裡。

用 Cinema Serenade2: The Golden age 的電影弦樂重現妳的飛花,我要踏著飛花去找妳。

在風裡、雨裡、飛花裡,尋著我夢裡的、妳的歌聲找到妳。

「不然來一些迪士尼小仙子好了。」我給了合唱指令,但唱中文?感覺不對,「神仙教母和仙子來到妳面前,要唱英文。」

於是在新加坡濱海灣公園、Parkroyal collection五星級飯店的夜色裡,完成了歌詞。

Summer in Bloom 夏花

Through all winter I wait
Through every endless rain
Old letters fade away
The song that we made
There's nothing gonna be the same
等過整個冬天,走過無止境的雨天
已褪色的信箋,一起寫的歌,
一切都和從前都不一樣了

That summer in bloom
Sings in my heart
Again and again
In sunlight
Or in moonlight
那場夏日繁花,在我心中唱過一遍又一遍
在陽光和月光之中迴旋

Through all summer you chased
Beyond each river's end
You kept your faith as new
Kept the love as true
As solitude was passing through
追尋過整個夏季,越過每一條河的盡頭
你守著初心不變,守著愛真實如以往,
即使孤單著穿梭在生命裡

I don't want to see
How we have changed
All that's gone between
Time will write it all for us
Into a poem
我不想看見我們之間的轉變
時間將一切書寫成詩篇

In my dreams, we used to share the same destiny.
In my dreams, your song is still calling me in the wind.
在我的夢裡,我們有共同的命運
在我的夢裡,你的歌在風裡呼喚我

Bring your notes, your pace
Come and take my hand
We will walk across the years
帶著你的音符、你的速度
握住我的手,我們會走過歲月

Keep calling my name
I will be there
呼喚我的名字,我會為你而來

沒有留言: